[rabbitmq-discuss] Problem connecting to Red Hat Messaging MRP using SSL

David Perez [Ateo] david.perez at ateofinance.com
Fri Feb 24 10:06:24 GMT 2012

Hi everyone,

I stumbled upon while looking for a flexible AMQP implementation compatible
with Red Hat Messaging MRP.

First I would like to congratulate you guy because I find Rabbit MQ really
well documented and easy to learn.

So, I'm trying to connect to a Red Hat Messaging MRP server using SSL
authentication, but I receive the following error when connecting to the
broker:

RabbitMQ.Client.Exceptions.ProtocolVersionMismatchException: AMQP server

protocol negotiation failure: server version unknown-unknown, client

version 0-9

Would you have any clue about this error ? Is there a way to skip the
protocol negotiation ?

Thanks,

David Perez
ATEO - Developer

Email :  <mailto:david.perez at ateofinance.com> david.perez at ateofinance.com

Address : 5, rue Magellan, 75008 Paris, France