[rabbitmq-discuss] Android: unable to open stack traces error

Kamran muhammad.kamrana at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:56:28 GMT 2012

The following code gives "unable to open stack traces error" I am try
to send data from Java Client on Android to Java File (https://
github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-tutorials/blob/master/java/Recv.java)

I have also included the permissions of "write_external_storage" and
"internet". If I disable the "handler.post(send)" then it doesn't
gives the error but the job is not done.

Android Code:

TextView mOutput;
    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);
        mOutput =  (TextView) findViewById(R.id.output);

        Handler handler = new Handler();

        Runnable send = new Runnable(){
            public void run() {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                send();
            }
            };
            mOutput.append("/nBefore");
            handler.post(send);
            mOutput.append("/nAfter");
    }

private void send(){
    Thread thread = new Thread(){
        @Override
        public void run(){
            ConnectionFactory factory = new ConnectionFactory();
            factory.setHost("sethost");
            Connection connection = null;
            try {
                connection = factory.newConnection();
                mOutput.append("/ninstance1");
            } catch (IOException e) {
                // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                e.printStackTrace();
            }
                Channel channel = null;
                try {
                    mOutput.append("/ninstance2");
                    channel = connection.createChannel();
                } catch (IOException e) {
                    // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                    e.printStackTrace();
                }

                try {
                    mOutput.append("/ninstance3");
                    channel.queueDeclare("hello", false, false, false,
null);
                } catch (IOException e) {
                    // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                    e.printStackTrace();
                }

                String message = "Kamran Android E";
                try {
                    mOutput.append("/ninstance4");
                    channel.basicPublish("logs","hello", null,
message.getBytes());
                } catch (IOException e) {
                    // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                    e.printStackTrace();