[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ, STOMP and redeliver flag

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Fri Feb 17 10:20:43 GMT 2012

Sunil,
Functional enhancements will appear in the announcement release notes in the
normal way, and be documented on the RabbitMQ STOMP plugin page.

If the requirement is accepted, there might be a possibility of getting you a
'patch', though it is easiest if you build your own adapter from our public
repos (which always contain the most up-to-date code).

See the pages [http://www.rabbitmq.com/stomp.html#caifs].

Steve Powell
steve at rabbitmq.com
[wrk: +44-2380-111-528] [mob: +44-7815-838-558]