[rabbitmq-discuss] connection and consumer counts all wrong

Aaron Westendorf aaron at agoragames.com
Wed Feb 15 15:58:18 GMT 2012

I need to run reports to figure out which ports are diff'd between
client and server, then mine rabbitmqctl to see what it thinks. That's
on deck for the day but may take awhile or get pushed off in favor of
other needs.

We haven't enabled heartbeats because until recently, we weren't
guaranteed that we could timely acknowledge a heartbeat while also
handling a message. If heartbeats will rid us of any question, I'll
gladly turn them back on.

-Aaron