[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitMQ redistribution with minimal ERLANG files....

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Feb 8 11:33:24 GMT 2012

You will probably be able to trim stuff from lib/. I wouldn't touch
anything else.

Disclaimer: this is from memory and may be incomplete. Do your own
testing. If you break it you get to keep both pieces.

You will need *at least*:

stdlib
kernel
sasl
erts
mnesia
os_mon
tools

and also

public_key
ssl

if you want SSL.

That's to run, you'll need more to compile. Many plugins require more
but I assume you won't be using plugins if you're trying to be minimal.
Rabbit will spit out complaints to stdout at startup if it can't resolve
symbols - this can give you further hints. But some may be harmless -
e.g. ssl-related stuff if you're not using ssl.

Cheers, Simon

Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware