[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ shovel adding random underscore '_' characters in message payload

Mihir Mone mihirm at omc-international.com.au
Tue Feb 7 22:35:08 GMT 2012

Hi Emile,

No this problem does not occur if the message is small. The payload is
basically database table rows that are being synched between two sites.
When the number of rows per payload is under 10 this error does not
occur. But once it starts getting past 15 or so I am seeing this error.
The configuration 1 which has this error is configured for 500 rows,
which configuration 2 is configured for 3000 rows. And configuration 2
works fine !!

Yes the error is present even when you receive a message through
"rabbitmqadmin get" command.

Yes, I have confirmed that the original message sent to the broker at
the remote end is OK. If you see the screenshots I have sent in the
original email, one of them is named remote-site and the other is named
local-site. They are nothing but dumps taken from the
rabbitmq_management web UI.

- Mihir