[rabbitmq-discuss] Using Pika Python client library with BlockingConnections and publisher-confirms - Does it work?

Matt Pietrek mpietrek at skytap.com
Mon Feb 6 20:11:13 GMT 2012

Hi Gavin,

I've grabbed the latest master, and when I my test app, I get:

("'CallbackManager' object has no attribute 'sanitize'",)

Grepping through the code, I don't see an implementation for Sanitize
anywhere. Callstack looks like this:

_on_rpc_complete [blocking_connection.py:230]
process [callback.py:161]
_on_data_available [connection.py:701]
_handle_read [base_connection.py:315]
process_data_events [blocking_connection.py:95]
send_method [blocking_connection.py:254]
open [channel.py:236]
__init__ [blocking_connection.py:274]
channel [blocking_connection.py:129]
connect [throughput_confirms.py:19]