[rabbitmq-discuss] Python example on event-driving consumer?

Aaron Westendorf aaron at agoragames.com
Mon Feb 6 14:27:56 GMT 2012

I hope improved documentation is coming soon but the gist here is that
a greenlet should loop over read_frames() and that will drive events.
The IO is blocking to let gevent do all the work of scheduling socket
operations. In most cases, I recommend spawning a new greenlet in a
consumer callback but YMMV.

-Aaron