[rabbitmq-discuss] Plugin compile problem

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Fri Feb 3 10:30:11 GMT 2012

Hi,

On 03/02/12 06:06, Liuzhuofu wrote:
> Hi all:
>     I found a plugin complie problem.
>     I downloaded a lastest version of rabbitmq-server-2.7.1.tar.gz
> from http://hg.rabbitmq.com/. And I build the RabbitMQ Server first,
> then, I enter the ../plugins-src/rabbitmq-stomp directory, and "make",
> at this time, it makes failed like this:

I suggest running the relevant make target in the top-level plugins-src
directory, instead of in the individual plugin source directories. The
top-level Makefile will build all the plugins, including rabbitmq-stomp.

If you need finer-grained dependency resolution then look at the public
umbrella repository, as indicated in the plugins-src/README file.

-Emile