[rabbitmq-discuss] help required: bind function

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Thu Feb 2 09:51:20 GMT 2012

Hi Saima,

On 31/01/12 22:23, Saima Asif wrote:
> I am student , and my supervisor and I have chosen to implement and
> study it at very simpler level. my classes are not refined. There is one
> class "message" which has a routing key.
> I need your help how can I write Bind() function for this.

Keep in mind that binding is an operation on a queue, not a message. See
http://www.rabbitmq.com/amqp-0-9-1-reference.html#class.queue for queue
operations.

Have you taken a look at the tutorials at
http://www.rabbitmq.com/getstarted.html ?
They introduce AMQP concepts (including binding) in a way that should be
of help. Unfortunately no C or C++ translation exists, but if you feel
brave you could contribute this.

-Emile