[rabbitmq-discuss] Can someone please confirm the clustered durable queue behavior?

Eugene Vasilchenko evasilchenko at groupcommerce.com
Sat Dec 29 03:39:38 GMT 2012

Matthias,

Thanks again, so this means that even though the queue is durable, since
it's mirrored, the durability won't matter in this case until the last node
goes down. So if the last node goes down and it restarts, since it's coming
up as the first node and it's queue is durable, then it will just come back
up with that queue still in tact. Right?

--
Front End Engineer  |  Group Commerce Inc.
646-549-8891 |  evasilchenko at groupcommerce.com