[rabbitmq-discuss] Federation connections, VIPs, and queues

Matt Pietrek mpietrek at skytap.com
Wed Dec 12 17:06:23 GMT 2012

Ping on this question - My guess it that it just got lost in the shuffle.

Also, just realized in the above question that I transposed something. The
two lines that say:

federation: skytap -> rabbit at slave
federation: skytap -> rabbit at slave-alternate

Should instead be:

federation: skytap -> rabbit at master
federation: skytap -> rabbit at master-alternate

Thanks,

Matt