[rabbitmq-discuss] Installing & initializing rabbitmq when the application is installed

antonypulicken antony.pulicken at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 03:41:36 GMT 2012

Hi,

We would like to automate the installation of rabbitmq message broker along
with our application installation. Also, we want to configure some default
exchanges/queues and initialize the same with certain values as part of our
application installation?  Please let me know in case there are any
limitations, considerations, guidelines, documentation on this topic.

Thanks & Regards,
Antony.