[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq.config location and link

Matthias Reik matthias.reik at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 17:20:11 BST 2012

The error message says it all :-)

You should (without looking any further through your config) add a dot at
the end of your config, we have for example something like this:
[ {rabbit, [{vm_memory_high_watermark, 0.5}] } ].

Note the dot at the end. This is a Erlang weirdness (actually end of
instruction, like the ';' in other programming languages)

Hope that helps

Cheers
Matthias