[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq.config location and link

m.luchak at smartasking.com m.luchak at smartasking.com
Tue Aug 28 16:28:03 BST 2012

nevermind... got it to load on start... but I have an error in the file
"(error in config file "/etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq.config" (none): no ending <dot> found)"

here's my .config... can someone tell me what I've missed?  A dot at the end ;)?  Do I need a complet .config or is it ok to just define the tcp settings..?

[{tcp_listen_options, [binary,
 {packet, raw},
 {reuseaddr, true},
 {backlog, 128},