[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue with x-expires not expires after timeout

Thiago Burgo Belo thiagoburgo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 18:10:36 BST 2012

Matthias,

Has 2 consumers, but this is more strange, because I closed all connections
with Rabbit (.NEt Client) and the consumers are Idle since 2012-08-02
15:05:56, the consumers will never die?
Note 1:  I already turned off my computer (client) and the consumer keep
alive.
Note 1: I'm using a non default virtual host, something like /myVirtualHost

See the attachment.

Thanks,

Thiago Burgo