[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP instalation on Ubuntu

m.luchak at smartasking.com m.luchak at smartasking.com
Fri Apr 20 12:42:46 BST 2012

Hi Matthias,

I apoligize as I had forgotten about this thread.  Thanks for the input.  This requirement of receiving messages previously published to an exchange was discarted... We were (are, hehe)  very green with AMQP and RabbitMQ and we didn't have a clear grasp of exchanges, queues etc..

We made a simple tweak to the sequence of when bindings are created to implement AMQP "the right way" and we no longer have clients who are missing messages.

thanks,
Matthew