[rabbitmq-discuss] Maximum Simultaneous Connections

Brett Cameron brett.r.cameron at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 09:22:12 BST 2012

Lars,

Supporting Simon's comments - we're currently pushing ~35K connections (and
growing) and the only issue has been ensuring that enough file
descriptors/sockets are available. I'd also comment that this is arguably
more of an Erlang question than anything RabbitMQ-specific... Erlang will
quite happily make (efficient) use whatever the OS can make available.

Regards,
Brett