[rabbitmq-discuss] Maximum Simultaneous Connections

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Apr 17 16:08:26 BST 2012

There's no hard coded maximum in RabbitMQ. Typically you will need to
raise the ulimit or you'll run out of file descriptors. Once you've done
that, I don't see 10k connections as a huge deal - you'll need a
reasonable amount of RAM but it should be very doable.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware