[rabbitmq-discuss] what are message attributes used by broker in RABBITMQ

Saima Asif abdullahsaima at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 12:14:48 BST 2012

Dear Emile,

I just want to have an estimate that how much time a message broker consumes on a message , that could be understood by the number of entities involved in message decoding done by exchanges. what attributed a message considers to perfrom interpretation and forwarding it to related queues.
Sorry if I coudnt make my point clear.

Saima Asif