[rabbitmq-discuss] what are message attributes used by broker in RABBITMQ

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Wed Apr 11 13:59:56 BST 2012

Hi Saima,

On 11/04/12 13:38, Saima Asif wrote:
> It means user id property, message durability, Sender-selected
> distribution is visible to broker, other than routing key. Is there any
> other data or property broker I means exchanges consider?

What I provided is a list are properties and headers that are not
completely ignored by the broker. I think the current version of the
broker (v2.8.1) ignores all other properties and headers when a message
is received from a publisher.

Your original question made no mention of routing. Messages are routed
based on routing key and the contents of the CC and BCC headers.

-Emile