[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ, Gretty, and Channel question

Tim Fox tim at rabbitmq.com
Thu Sep 29 19:00:39 BST 2011

Burt - have you looked at node.x : https://github.com/purplefox/node.x ?

This is a new Rabbit/VMW project which you can think of as "node.js for
JVM languages". It currently supports Java and Ruby and we are in the
process of writing a Groovy API.

As well as supporting protocols such as TCP, HTTP, websockets etc, out
of the box, it will have plugins for AMQP, Redis and many others.