[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ, Gretty, and Channel question

Burt Prior burtprior at comcast.net
Thu Sep 29 17:38:35 BST 2011

Hi Peter!

Outstanding!  You can see the issue!  This is absolutely great!

I was actually thinking that using Gretty as a lightweight web service
endpoint with RabbitMQ was a perfect use case for Gretty, and as a
viable alternative to Node.js  (I can write Groovy and not
Javascript!)

I think Gretty is awesome if we can get this use case with RabbitMQ
working correctly.
Would you have any thoughts on what next steps to resolve this issue
with Gretty would be?
Would you know of anyone else we could ask?  I learned about Gretty
from Andrew Glover's article here:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-javadev2-20/index.html

Thanks again for your help,
Burt Prior