[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP.BasicProperties

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:13:28 BST 2011

Le 28/ott/2011 à 16:37, Meredith Gregory a écrit :

> and the set methods have been deprecated. What's the preferred method of setting just a few fields of the AMQP.BasicProperties?

You can instantiate AMQP.BasicProperties.Builder using new. AMQP.BasicProperties#builder is an instance method and is used to obtain a builder for the particular set of properties you already have (or at least this is my understanding).

In my Clojure and (J)Ruby libraries I instantiate AMQP.BasicProperties.Builder and go from there.

MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin
http://twitter.com/michaelklishin