[rabbitmq-discuss] JSonRpc Client/Server - when exception occurs...

mysurf mail stammailbox at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 10:58:58 BST 2011

Hi,
I am using JSonRpc Client/Server successfully for a year now.
I have one major problem that I have eventually succeeded reproducing.

I have noticed that when the JsonRPCServer is throwing
an  uncaught exception
 ( one that nakes the  RPCServer not return an answer).
the rabbitmq rpc queue becomes unusable.
(new client cant connect unless I restart the rabbitmq)

I know that the obvious solution is  to surround every call to the server
with a try catch
but since the rabbit stops functioning I thought it would be nice to take
care of it through the rabbitmq infrastructure.

Maybe there is already a solution ?

Thanks.