[rabbitmq-discuss] Debugging AD

Gavin M. Roy gmr at myyearbook.com
Wed Nov 30 18:40:27 GMT 2011

I've been meaning to ask on this subject: is there any level of caching of
data received back from the LDAP server? I'd like to move to LDAP for our
infrastructure but am worried about connection rates and throttling due to
time spent making LDAP requests for the same connecting/disconnecting user.

Alternatively, does Rabbit check local auth prior to LDAP auth?

Gavin