[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue and filtering questions

Andrew Esler aj.esler at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 02:49:18 GMT 2011

Thanks for the info about the ttl, it seems like a good solution.

The reason I want to do filtering server side is then I have easy
access to the info I need for filtering. If filtering is done client
side, then all clients have to know about each other and tasks they
are working on in order to be able to find the information they need
to make filtering decisions.