[rabbitmq-discuss] "Processing error" on server with STOMP reply-queues on 2.7.0

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Thu Nov 10 04:33:03 GMT 2011

Hi,
I've hit another issue with the temp-queue/reply-queue functionality in
rabbitmq's stomp adapter.

I basically just wrote a couple of little apps that ping a message back
and forth between each other, using the /temp-queue stuff in the
reply-to fields.

The first message goes through, but after that the server kicks me off,
and reports:

=ERROR REPORT==== 10-Nov-2011::04:25:53 ===
STOMP error frame sent:
Message: "Processing error"
Detail: "Processing error\n"
Server private detail: {badarg,
                            [{erlang,list_to_binary,
                                 [<<"amq.gen-X4QkaphR9pZCvDYz5aNXKg==">>]},
                             {rabbit_stomp_frame,binary_header,2},
                             {rabbit_stomp_frame,binary_header,3},
                             {rabbit_stomp_util,message_properties,1},
                             {rabbit_stomp_processor,do_send,4},
                             {rabbit_stomp_processor,process_request,3},
                             {gen_server2,handle_msg,2},
                             {proc_lib,wake_up,3}]}

I'm pretty sure I'm sending valid messages to the server, so I'm not
sure what's going on here.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Toby