[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq 2.5-2.6.1 java hanging on close of connection

Benjamin Bennett benbennett at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 21:40:46 GMT 2011

Thanks for the help. My gut reaction there is some sort of latency issue.
I could only reproduced the problem 1/30 times on my linux box , and
on my windows 7  64-bit it happened maybe 1/20 times.
When I run it on our vm build farm the test cases hang 9/10 times.
The hang is always happening when trying to close a channel.
The tracer log was produced when logging into the vm and running the
build manually.

Do you think a good work around would be to put a connection timeout?
I was thinking about putting it in but I didn't exactly what that did,
don't want to risk breaking other code.

Thanks,
Benjamin Bennett