[rabbitmq-discuss] RPC

Steven Taylor taylste at gmail.com
Fri May 20 23:56:02 BST 2011

Hi Kane,

also a very interesting implementation.  Nice use of anonymous class/types.
Once you get the channel setup out of the way, you get RPC in only a few
lines of code.

For the client side does the server side "handleStringCall" drop "handle"
through convention?  Just tracing this through visually.  I'm not a java
guy.

-Steven