[rabbitmq-discuss] [Platform Team] Preview Release of Haigha

Aaron Westendorf aaron at agoragames.com
Mon May 16 16:02:07 BST 2011

We put eventlet into production use to handle a specific UDP service
when our old solution failed to scale. We also used it to build some
test clients to perform load/stress testing on our production
infrastructure.

I was overall very happy with it and we're looking into ways to roll
it out into our standard stack. That's where incorporating it into
haigha would be a major benefit, as our AMQP clients would be using
eventlet for all IO and time sharing.

cheers,
Aaron

--