[rabbitmq-discuss] Yet Another Custom Exchange

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Tue May 10 22:38:24 BST 2011

My use case is this: when you have a bunch of producers and consumers, and routing doesn't work the way you want it to, this kind of exchange can help validate consumers first (supposedly carefully designed consumers log messages they don't know how to handle and possible log messages they did process).

So I only consider this useful for development/QA purposes, and only some of the time. But hey, it took less than 30 minutes :)

Kudos to Alvaro for helping me our with this. My Erlang skills are n00bish at best.

--
MK