[rabbitmq-discuss] Minor nit type bugs in the Management Plugin interface

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu May 5 11:01:18 BST 2011

On 05/05/11 02:03, Gavin M. Roy wrote:
> I did not restart the brokers themselves after adding them to the cluster.

Ah, that makes sense now. The STOMP adapter notifies the cluster that
it's listening when it starts up. But rabbitmqctl stop_app and start_app
only stop and start the broker, the adapter keeps running. So if you
restart a node its STOMP listener will appear there.

I think we have a bug open to change stop_app / start_app to stop and
start all the plugins, but I don't think it's likely to be soon.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ