[rabbitmq-discuss] Minor nit type bugs in the Management Plugin interface

Gavin M. Roy gmr at myyearbook.com
Thu May 5 02:03:23 BST 2011

On Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 9:20 AM, Simon MacMullen wrote:
> On 03/05/11 11:02, Simon MacMullen wrote:
>
> Hmm, this works for me.
>
> Cheers, Simon

Hey, I've attached another plugin and startup logs for three of the nodes in the cluster to prove my alleged sanity ;-)

In reviewing the logs I did notice something interesting... In the nodes that I added to the cluster, when I had issues start_app after adding them, the "starting STOMP Adapter (binding to [61613]) ...done" line did not show. All brokers are listening on the port. The startup logs for these two nodes include the initial startup then the startup after the following commands were issued:

stop_app
reset
cluster [nodes to cluster with]
start_app

I wonder if the oddity is in that. I did not restart the brokers themselves after adding them to the cluster. They were added in order.

Hope this helps,

Gavin