[rabbitmq-discuss] Cluster, shovel, how to accomplish this scenario?

Simone simone.busoli at gmail.com
Thu May 5 10:19:09 BST 2011

Hi, I'm going to try setting it up soon, here is what I need to accomplish,
any guidance is appreciated.
Clients shouldn't need to know anything about the instance of RabbitMQ it is
connected to (we will have two instances for now, maybe more in the future),
except for its url. From then on a message published from a client connected
to one instance should reach clients connected to another instance without
the recipients needing to know anything about this additional hop. That is,
the two instances should really behave as one and the same client code
should be able to connect to either of them without any change except for
the instance url, which will come from some configuration.

Thank you very much for your help.