[rabbitmq-discuss] Unexpected server crash and .NET API: disconnect is not detected?

Alfonso Pantoja alfonso.pantoja at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 23:26:19 BST 2011

Matthias,

If requiring heartbeats is not usual then something is wrong with our
development RabbitMQ server? As I said it seems not detect unexpected client
disconnections.
Server and client machine (machine from the consumer is launched) are on the
same IP range.
What may be the cause of not detecting clients unexpected disconnections?
(by the way, the server in fact are 2 clustered servers running under ubuntu
10 server and client machine is Windows Vista)

Regards,

Alfonso