[rabbitmq-discuss] Using listeners in json rpc server/client

Steven Taylor taylste at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:07:53 BST 2011

"You should name queues in a way that makes sense in your application. If
queues are transient or the name doesn't matter then you can have the broker
assign random names by supplying an empty string for the queue name."

neat.  Didn't know about that.  Perhaps place it in a "random" exchange so
as not to polute the routing key namespace.

-Steven