[rabbitmq-discuss] "local queue" ...."remote queue"

Oren Shomron shomron at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 18:46:02 GMT 2011

RabbitMQ offers persistent messaging over durable exchanges - * if you can
get your message published in the first place *

The issue is what a publisher should do with a message when he is unable for
whatever reason to reach the broker.

I feel that this is not a problem that should be dealt with on the
application layer, but rather through the messaging infrastructure.

  -  Oren