[rabbitmq-discuss] Fwd: Problem with plugin development guide example

Jerry Kuch jerryk at vmware.com
Fri Mar 18 22:06:59 GMT 2011

> Yes - that works!

Great!  Glad to hear it was helpful.

> Suggestion: Add the trivial plugin to the standard build so that
> it stays up to date with coding changes.  Developers love examples
> that work, which has been one of the reasons for Rabbit's success.

Thanks very much for the suggestion.  We've had a couple of internal
discussions lately about ways we might help automate the keeping of
things like samples, documentation and tutorials up to date with the
reality of the code and APIs.  I hope we'll do better in the future,
and apologize that you had a bumpy initial experience.

> Jerry - Thank you very much,

No worries.  Please feel free to ping us any time...

Best regards,
Jerry