[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq-Shovel Timer-Based Publishing Possible?

Scott Brooks scott at beamdog.com
Wed Mar 16 17:05:04 GMT 2011

I think the situation is as follows.

tx_size is set to something large so that it's still a transactional
commit, but is fast enough for the peak day time traffic, but at night
it may take a while before tx_size messages are ready to be committed.

I think they are looking for a way to have the transactions be
committed when tx_size is reached, or after specified period of time.

Scott Brooks