[rabbitmq-discuss] chunking a file to many messages

Deepak Vijayvergiy vdeepak at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Mar 9 08:52:48 GMT 2011

Hi Asaf,
I think, if you publish with the different routing keys, and on the consumer side, a server will be bound to a queue with a binding key per file, so you can have a fair dispatching on per file base.
For the re-ordering part, I have thought about the unique identifier when I was designing about my stuff, I haven't implemented that yet, but that's how I have thought for it, unless someone suggests somethings better.

Thanks
Regards
Deepak