[rabbitmq-discuss] management plugin 2.5.1 - using RABBITMQ_SERVER_START_ARGS to control port in batch file

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Jun 30 11:49:55 BST 2011

On 29/06/11 20:48, Jason Klassen wrote:
> How can I modify rabbitmq-server.bat to launch the management plugin on
> a specific port that is not 55672? I want to accomplish this in the
> batch file and not in a config file.

Hi Jason. The config for 2.5.1 is more verbose (but more flexible). I
just added this to the .bat file and it worked for me:

-rabbitmq_mochiweb listeners [{mgmt,[{port,55673}]},{'*',[{port,55670}]}]

(The 55670 part is needed but unless you're running a web plugin that
isn't management it won't actually open that port.)

Cheer, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware