[rabbitmq-discuss] queue subscription + sending to some exchange

Busoli, Simone Simone.Busoli at ferrari.com
Wed Jun 22 09:44:41 BST 2011

Hi Petar,

looking at the code I am under the impression that you may have a race condition between the subscription and the first publish, in that the second may try to publish to the exchange before the first declares it, although I believed the exchange declaration was a synchronous operation.

Side note: instead of your assertion helpers, you can leverage NUnit's support for delayed (polling) assertions:

Assert.That(() => done, Is.EqualTo(3).After(delay))

NUnit will verify the assertion at intervals until delay has expired, at which point it will fail if the constraint is not satisfied yet.