[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 2.5.0 cluster cannot start

tsuraan tsuraan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 15:57:48 BST 2011

> Here's the transcript of trying to do that by hand (rabbitmq is
> running on beta without any config-file cluster config, and rabbit is
> running clustered on the other two machines):
> [snip]

Has anybody tried running rabbit in a mixed 5.8.4/5.8.3 erlang
environment?  It seems like a pretty strong coincidence that the
rabbit running on 5.8.4 can't join the rabbits running on 5.8.3.  I
have no problem upgrading my erlang on the other two nodes, but if
rabbit should be able to work across erlang versions, then I'd like to
try to figure out what the problem really is.