[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-ha-test setup

sunkai florence sunkaiflorence at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 23:57:37 BST 2011

Hello together

I heard about the rabbitmq-ha-test developed by rabitmq as an
experimental feature and I have download the source code from github.
I am considering a high availability broker setup using the
rabbitmq-ha-test code and I wanted to check if there is someone here
who could help with experience/advice.

I have searched on google for a long while and I got nothing about the
function and setup of these code.

Is these code used for clustering or active/passive HA?

Using the rabbitmq-ha-test, there is no message to be lost when a
rabbitmq-node is down, is this right?

Meanwhile, what is the right way to setup these source code?
I am not quite familiar whit erlang, so I just download the code and
don't know what to do next.

Any ideas or hints will be much appreciated.

Sunkai
Peking University