[rabbitmq-discuss] Getting stats from celery

Siddharth Saha sidchilling at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 06:04:48 BST 2011

Hi,

I want to write a script which will keep track of what tasks have been
submitted and processed and whether the status of the job was Success /
Failure and how much time did each task take to finish. I want to dump these
info in a database so that I can pull out reports now and then about the
performance.

Please give me some cues on how I can proceed on this.

I am using RabbitMQ with Celery in my Python project. Looking forward for
some help.

--
-Siddharth Saha