[rabbitmq-discuss] Experimental RabbitMQ Topology Visualiser

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Fri Jul 1 23:58:36 BST 2011

Hi Alvaro,

On Fri, Jul 01, 2011 at 08:04:59PM +0200, Alvaro Videla wrote:
> I've just testing, is looking pretty awesome.

Thanks :D

> I think if you add a feature were using Drag&Drop one could design a routing topology will make this a kick ass app.

Now that's a good idea; which I've not thought of. I have a long list of
additional bits of information it needs to be able to display in
sensible forms but I'd not considered using it to construct things
rather than just display things. Neat idea - and some obvious
applications - e.g. just drag between an exchange and a queue to create
a binding, etc etc.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Matthew