[rabbitmq-discuss] Undefined errors on management interface

Mark J. Reed markjreed at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 17:57:47 GMT 2011

OK, now that I'm on 2.2.0, I set up the management plugin set
(amqp_client, mochiweb, rabbitmq-management,
rabbitmq-management-agent, rabbitmq-mochiweb, and webmachine).  But
when I go to http://rabbit1:55672/mgmt/#/, I get "TypeError: Cannot
read property 'messages_ready' of undefined.".

If I go to the queues tab, I get a list of queues, but the message
counts are all question marks, and the same message appears below the
table.

Permissions issue?   Something else I should look at?

--
Mark J. Reed <markjreed at gmail.com>