[rabbitmq-discuss] gen_event handler rabbit_error_logger crashed. Reason badarg

Michi Oshima moshima at advent.com
Mon Feb 28 20:50:38 GMT 2011

Thanks, Matthew.

I don't really need to delete "/".  So, I'll leave it alone.

How about the user "guest"?  Can I delete it without any negative effect?

Originally I was planning on "wiping clean" the RabbitMQ server, as a part
of my setup routine.  I was doing this:

1. Delete all default exchanges.
2. Delete the default virtual host "/".
3. Delete the user "guest".

I think I still need to delete the user "guest".  This is to prevent
unauthorized use of the messaging system.

I will leave the default virtual host "/" alone, as well as the default
exchanges.  (IIRC, deleting default exchanges resulted in more obvious
errors in the log.)

Michi Oshima