[rabbitmq-discuss] embedded rabbitmq-c client + openssl/openvpn

bruce bushby bruce.bushby at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 12:25:24 GMT 2011

Hi

I was wondering if any list members would share some setup tips about
configuring "rabbitmq-c client" with openssl/openvpn for secure
(certificate) encrypted message delivery?

I'm very new to Rabbit....spent the morning working through "hello world"
but ultimately need to focus on the C client which will run from an embedded
device. The device will be sending ascii text that has been compressed using
"bzip2"

I'm using Fedora 12 (client = 68f0c4b68086) &  Fedora 14 (server =
2.2.0-1.fc14)

I read:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/ssl.html

but it appears to focus on the server and java client....not that thats a
bad thing...just that I need to use the "C client"

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Bruce